Document Automation: Advanced Users
Register Now to Watch On-Demand
Hosted by Thomson Reuters
In this webinar our speakers will be focusing on advanced automation use-cases. Exploring beyond traditional uses and looking at what is possible when you overcome resource and engagement challenges. In our Document Automation: Back to Basics webinar we looked at defining document automation and why firms choose to automate - here the speakers will also highlight what they have been able to learn about their document automation success that helps in the deployment of other technology.
Join this webinar to hear about:
- Beyond the traditional use cases, how are you exploring automation and where would you like to explore further.
- What can we learn from implementing document automation that would improve the deployment of other new technologies?
- Analogies between document automation and training AI models on sample documents
- Could using the documents that originate from document automation templates be used to train contract analysis engines?
- Tips for firms who want to explore more of what automation could offer
- Roadblocks or challenges to advanced automation use. What are the limitations?
- Interoperability of systems